VPKBIET team got first prize in SUJIT KARANDAK drama, also got best actor award held at VP's Arts Science and Commerce college, Supe.
Mr. Ashish Kulkarni(TE-E&TC),Ms. Bhupali Nagne(TE-E&TC), Mr. Shubham Temkar(TE-E&TC) and Mr. Kalpesh Shah (BE-E&TC) have qualified final round of National Level Intech Olympiad Project Competition 2018.
Mr. Manoj Bagal, Alumni, Department of Mechanical Engineering for getting selected as Police Sub Inspector through MPSC 2017 examination.
Vishal Thorat (2013 Batch-Mechanical) for being topper (1 st rank) in Maharashtra for
MPSC examination of Motor Vehicle Inspector (RTO)
Mr. Sangram Jadhav and Sourabh Kanade have selected in University level Project Com-petition of Avishkar-17. The name of their project was "A Novel Approach towards Agricultural Advisory System using Crop Dis-ease Diagnostics". Mr. S A Shinde guided these students.
participated in "Men and Women Maharashtra State Volleyball Championship". This championship was held at Charoli (BK), Pune. It was held during 22 to 25 December 2017.
Ms. Sarika Darade has
Secured second rank in Swimming (W)-100 mtr. freestyle organized by SPPU, Pune Pune District Sports Zone. on 26th Aug. 2017.
Asmita Dhawan BE(Mechanical) has secured 1st rank in SPPU ,Pune examination (2016-17).
3 Teams shortlisted for participation at Smart India Hackathon 2017.
64 Students selected for UG fellowship program at the various international universities
Mechanical students have secured 35th Rank at the BAJA competition organized by SAE
Mandve Shivtej (TE Mech.),Tanpure Sagar (TE Mech.),Thorat Vaibhav (TE Mech.),Shahane Harshavardhan (TE IT),Dhekale Ram (TE Elect.) & Sumbe Nishant (SE Mech.) have secured First Prize of Rs. 50,000 in "Transform Maharashtra" Competition organized by Govt. of Maharashtra.
Siddhant Satish Deshpande & Shermohammad Rauf Shaikh have
Secured first rank in Technical Event of Debate in the CRETECHNOVA-2k17 National Level Technical Symposium organized by SVPM's College of Engineering , Malegaon on 16th & 17th Jan. 2017.
Shubhada Marwadkar, Priyanka Nale, Ranubai Masal & Shital Havaldar are selected for Cummins Scholarship Program 2016-17.
Shweta Mardhekar & Rutuja Gadhave are selected in Pune District Zonal Level Basketball Team in 2016-17.
Ankita Omase selected in Pune District Zonal Level Volleyball Team in 2016-17.
Kaustubh Bhaleghare & Sanket Gole are selected in Pune District Zonal Level Baseball Team in 2016-17.
Kaustub Bhalerao (Rushikesh) Received Best Actor Award in Purushottam 2016 for Drama "Valentine Day" which was held on 19/8/2016.
Harshada Latinge , Pooja Mane and Anjana Wanave have won First prize for Project
Competition in Embedded System Domain in UGCON- 2016 held at MIT, Academy of
Engineering, Alandi, Pune
- Jaydip Bankar, Harshi Dhawale. & Vishal Atole (BE Electrical) has presented paper in IEEE
International Conference on Energy Efficient Technologies for Sustainability held at St.
Xavier's Catholic College of Engineering, Nagercoil, Tamilnadu
- Vishal Vende, Shubham Jivtode and Pooja Gandre have won second prize in Indian Medical
Device Expo 2016 held at COEP, Pune
- Swapnil Thaware's paper has awarded by Best Work-In-Progress(WIP) in 5th Post Graduate
Conference of Computer Engg. cPGCON 2016 held at PCCOE, Pune
- Rushikesh Pandit, Vaibhav Pawar and Sarthak Doshi of Computer Dept. secured third prize
in National Level Android Application Development Competition at IIT, Roorkee
- Sambhav Mutha & Sudarshan Patekar have won the Third Prize for the project on voting Through
- Miss. Ashwini B.More from B.E. (I.T.) get selected for Best N.S.S. Volunteers Award (among
rural colleges) year 2015.
- Rahul Doiphode and Mohan Kumbhar (B.E. Mechanical) won Third Prize for the project DUAL AXIS SOLAR TRACKING
th st SYSTEM in Science Day exhibition held at GMRT Khodad on 28 February and 1 March 2014.
- Chaitanya More, Nayan Modve and Pawan Nikam (B. E. E & TC) Project entitled ''Leukemia detection in microscopic
images'' was shortlisted for the final round of NI-Yantra 2014 National Level Project Competition organized by the National Instruments..
- Amruta Pandit's (M.E. Digital System) Project entitled Automatic counting of Silkworm Eggs was shortlisted for the final
round of Engineering Students Innovation Challenge 2014 Project Competition.
- Chaitali Raje (M.E. Digital System) District Level Winner for the project ''Leukemia detection in microscopic images'' of
Engineering Students Innovation Challenge 2014 Project Competition.
- Sahil K. Shah (M.E. Computer Engineering) won First Prize for paper entitled ''iAssist: An Intelligent Assistance System'' in
Postgraduate Symposium: cPGCON organized by BOS in Computer Engineering Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune at PICT, Pune.
- Anish Kumar Jha (BE Computer) has secured third prize in the Green Walk at CONGNIZANCE-2014 organised by IIT Roorkee in March-2014.
- Anish Kumar Jha (BE Computer) won First Prize and most eco-friendly plan at BIZENCE 2014 -A National Level B-plan
Competition organized by SIES School of Graduate Technology Mumbai and Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)
in February 2014.
- Tushar Nawale has awarded for securing second place in Athletics event in ZEST'14 organized by College of Engineering, Pune.
- Pune District Sports Zone has awarded VPCOE Basket Ball-Girls Team as Runner-up team during 2013-14
- Hemant Shinde, Sagar Gaikwad and Santosh Jadhav have awarded as Runner-up team of Middle Weight in National Level Inter Engineering Sports Meet Summit'2013.
- Mr. Gaikwad Kumar Shivaji has Secured Highest number of Marks in Structural Design-III B.E. Civil examination held in May 2013.
- Mr. Piyush Baliram Khandare (IT-2011 Batch) has Secured All India 931 Rank in UPSC Civil Services (Main) Examination 2012
- Shantanu Mahakale (BE IT) won third prize in 1st National Programming Contest 2013 for CSI
Student member conducted by CSI at RV College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Ms. Sayali More has participated in Competition "Angry Nerds" organized by Radiance 2013 at IIT, Bombay on 10th March 2013.
- Ms. Koshti Kishori Prakash have been selected in Badminton Girls to Pune District Zone on 6th August 2012.
- Ms. Supriya Shinde was University Topper in B.E. (All Branches) examination held in May 2012.
- Mr. Manoj Raut Selected in MPSC Exam as Block Development Officer Group B-BDO in 2011.
- Mr. Atul Jadhav Selected in ADA, Dept. of Defense as a Scientist Engg. B in 2011.